Thursday, December 29, 2011

Light Posting

The ScholarI have been away from blogging most of the day due to other work — actual paying labor, thank the Lord!

Y’all have been extraordinarily generous during our last couple of fundraisers. However, this unexpected income will see us through what had been a very tight year. Now with this temporary job, Dymphna and I are planning a (slightly delayed) Christmas celebration.

A Happy New Year is a distinct possibility.

There will be a news feed tonight in just a little while. More or less normal blogging will resume tomorrow.

4 comments:

Westward Ho said...

Congratulations on the new gig! May it go smoothly, continue however long you need it to, and lead to more opportunities!

Anonymous said...

Merry delayed Christmas! Enjoy yourselves. I know your pain. When the girl scouts come to my door, I've now taken to saying "Are you trying to starve me to death?" Which literally makes no sense because if I bought their cookies, I could eat them, but rhetorically that question's on the money (or lack thereof). RoR

babs said...

Happy delayed Christmas Baron. Our Christmas was everything I had hoped for; peaceful, joyous, contemplative of the gifts of my religion and... NO SNOW!

Anonymous said...

Dymphna & Baron

Hope both of you are doing well, wishing you and all readers

A Happy New Year
and
A Strong Hope For A Better And Safer World!