Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Nation of Snivellers

Ummah Jack

Many thanks to Gaia for pointing out this entry from Norman Tebbit’s blog at The Telegraph. Lord Tebbit talks at length about the absurdities of the three major parties in the run-up to next month’s general election in the UK.

The blog post itself is worth reading, but the comments are what you should go over there for. This comment by James(1) is my favorite:

Got out of London last year, for obvious reasons, and now live somewhere that still resembles England. I feel sorry for those decent real Brits who can’t escape enrichment, especially the elderly, but the rest deserve to become second class citizens in their own country. If I were an immigrant I’d despise them for allowing this to happen to their country.
- - - - - - - - -
People say the BNP hate immigrants. The only people I hate are the snivelling Brits who can’t be a***d to take an interest in the fact their country is dissolving.

Look at all the nutters with their silly liblabcon placards hanging from their properties. They must be retarded, it’s the only explanation. Britain, a nation of retards, who just can’t give their country away fast enough!

How the hell are we descended from the WW1/2 generation!? We are total w@nkers.

7 comments:

In Hoc Signo Vinces† said...

In hoc signo vinces

"New rules encourage immigrants to live in Scotland, not England."

"The changes raise the prospect of thousands more immigrants, who would ordinarily be deported, being allowed to stay in the UK if they move north of the Border."

The change is noticeable in such a short space of time there must be a massive covert government (re)settlement program behind this, education, employment, health, housing and welfare. This kind of strategy is not planned on the back of a napkin over dinner.

Juniper in the Desert said...

4symbols: this is great news! the jocks love the fakestinians and all muslims. Now THEY can live with them!

In Hoc Signo Vinces† said...

In hoc signo vinces

@Juniper in the Desert,

As usual the Scots will be in the first tank of the armoured division that liberates London see you on the day at the Stanhope Arms on the Gloucester Road, Kensington for a pint of Stella. lol

Early Light said...

I think it is important to keep in mind that the Islamic Republic of Great Britain and Northern Ireland will be a nuclear-armed permanent member of the UN Security Council.

Anonymous said...

Why do people feel sorry for the elderly is beyond me. Last time I checked, the people who turn 70 now are those that supported all the idiots who promoted immigration to Europe. I don't care about them, just like I don't care about the 7 million people in my country who were state informers. I feel sorry for the young people who pay these people to sit around on their lazy behinds(since yes, at 60-65 you are still able to work considering you just go to an office and sit down) while their attitudes destroyed their own countries. Maybe, just maybe if they kept the countries national identities and the British were British, then the young would have stayed since they would have been among people like them and they would have identified with the country. But like this, the UK, Singapore or Dubai is the same to them, just that the former has high taxes to maintain the infertile people who couldn't be bothered to have children. And I have the same problem - due to how the communists mutilated my country and how the whole EU is just a place for the unproductive to leech on the productive, I feel I don't belong here.

So yes, I'm disgusted at Europeans too for what a group of w@nkers they are. I mean, it's sad when someone wishes they'd belong to another group of people.

The Observer said...

I spent a couple of year in London, and believe me there are a lot of deadbeat white trash in that city. Places like White City (smack city), Shepherds Bush and Notting Hill are filled to the brim with white welfare recipients living in council estates constantly high on skunk and scrounging of society.

It’s not just ethnic trash.

Anonymous said...

I know - aren't chavs cute(products of welfare and destruction of the family)? I don't see where I said that British people can't be scum. I mean, the chavs are the products of the past generations too and the mentalities they had.