Monday, October 16, 2006

This Little Piggy Went to Mecca…

This email just came in from Kepiblanc, our frequent reader, commenter, translator, and all-around Viking:

This little piggy hates infidels!In our little fiefdom over here we have a weird tradition: children have piggybanks, sometimes with their names on them. Usually one can buy them in toy stores with the most common Danish names already painted on them, such as Mikkel (Michael), Lucas, Peter, etc…

And now this : (see attached photo — courtesy of the blog Polemiken).

- - - - - - - - - -
Oh-oh. Does this mean more riots in Denmark?

I’m going wee-wee-wee all the way home…





Update: Kimpolina from Polemiken writes in the comments:

It was MY daughter who noticed and photographed the funny pig for little Mohammed.

She took the picture with her mobile phone, and mailed it to me.

I laughed the whole evening. :-)

…A lot of my friends know me and my blog — www.polemiken.net — quite well, and were difficult to explain to, that I did NOT manipulate the photo in photoshop.

It IS for real.

She invites readers to Polemiken to look at all the images that are photoshopped. I’ve been there, and can vouch for their inventiveness and hilarity, two characteristics at which the Danes excel.

16 comments:

Subvet said...

Hoo-hoo, hahahaha! ROFLMAO!! I thought this was a site that would never cause me to snort coffee out my nose. Wrong again!

Zonka said...

This is just too hilarious... Great find Kepiblanc!

Asger Trier Engberg said...

Outrageous! :)))

Yorkshireminer said...

This just toooo funny for words. They are going to be collectors pieces before long. It seems to me like a very subtle middle finger exercise by the Danes. During World War II thousands of kids went to school in a home knitted wollen cap, They were knitted to resemble the roundel on a British spitfire.

Vicki Claudio said...

Now we know what the PBUH stands for: Piggy Banks Upon Him!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Hijab underwear? Wow! Think of the marketing schemes!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Hijab underwear? Wow! Think of the marketing schemes! They'd be made of cast iron?

Eleanor © said...

Rioting tonight: cars will burn and so will those stores stocking this item, and perhaps the operators will be behead in the name of the "religion of peace".

Beach Girl said...

This little piggy went to market; this little piggy stayed home; this little piggy saved his pennies; and Mohammed's little piggy had none. Piggy Banks Upon Him! How funny! How great is this? Ya can't make it up... Soon it will be the GoV's afternoon comedy club. Why not?

I hope Profitsbeard sees this one...

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. I get misty just thinkin' of all those tiny Muslim suicide-bomber toddlers screaming for their piggy banks. God love the Danes. "Don't like our cartoons? How about a piggy bank for the wee tot?

Kiddo said...

Perfect!! Send this one to all of the European MSM outlets and let the riots begin!!

Jason Pappas said...

Hilarious! And so are the comments here!

We can win this war with bacon!

bordergal said...

I want one!!!

They should market these at CafePress, I bet they would make a bundle.

Anonymous said...

They're just asking for it this time. Why not go even further and write Allah on a piggy bank? Might as well now.

ziontruth said...

Day by day my admiration of the Danish people grows. The Great Dane barks, the guard dog and guide dog of Western civilization, at the Muslim taxi-drivers who would enforce their laws on it. (Metaphors, metaphors all, of course, standing for the players in this civclash.)

Zonka said...

DocNeaves,

The contact info for Kimpolina/Polemiken is available here: http://www.polemiken.net/?p=339

Baron Bodissey said...

JeepThang --

The trackbacks are automatic, as far as I know. I just put a piece of blogger code in my template, and the rest happens by magic.

Or the phlogiston transmigrates through the aether to produce the trackback.

Or something like that.