Saturday, July 29, 2006

Eteraz’ Doppelganger

A zealous Islamist, who is also Ali Eteraz’ cousin, seems to have hacked into his blog:

Today my apostate cousin Eteraz is further expressing his idiocy by arguing that attacking Jews is a bad thing. This, after he argued that Jews aren’t apes and swine! He clearly does not want to be part of Hizbollah. That’s fine with me: just means I don’t have to share my cool Islamic green colored Hizbollah jacket with him (the jacket being the sole reason I joined them). I am beginning to think that Eteraz has turned into a Jew. But I did not notice his nose grow larger so maybe he is turning a Jew from the inside. Then again, he is Punjabi, and as such, his nose is quite large already; so perhaps he has always been a Jew! Astaghfirullah!

This cousin is very amusing, even while daring to insult Dr. Sanity. See: Ali Eshtehar on Infidel Doctor of Insanity.

6 comments:

A. Eteraz said...

baron,

i fear very much for my blog when eshtehar hacks in.

i fear that one day, he may turn his pen against you.

better his pen than his rocket launcher.

Baron Bodissey said...

Eteraz,

My hands in dread tremble so much that I can barely type.

A. Eteraz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A. Eteraz said...

yes john b/c i write exactly in comments as i do in real life and spend as much time thinking about comments as i do on my essays. by the way, when i come to this blog, i usually comment for the benefit of the hosts and not for the general mass of people who frequent the place. i have very little tolerance for individuals whose first reaction upon seeing me is to turn into trolls.

Baron Bodissey said...

Eteraz, I had to delete your comment due to language. I thought you knew that we try to keep a PG-13 blog here. I'll repeat your comment below (with the appropriate redaction), but don't keep doing it.

Eteraz said...

yes b/c non-muslims have never attacked pregnant women, right? stop seeing the world in black and white and look up the phineas priesthood. they just happen to be from seattle. i can make a you very nice list of a bunch of christian pregnant women attackers. i get tired of people who can point to those who are very unlike them and accuse them of being the greatest threat to the balance of the world without recognizing that everyone is mutually engaged in f***ing the world over in some way or another. except you scott. you are perfect.

A. Eteraz said...

my bad. my blog is definitely rated R.