Sunday, November 06, 2011

From Fjordman to Contributors

Fjordman just posted this message at Vlad Tepes to thank everyone who so generously donated to him during his recent fundraiser:

I want to thank all of those who donated to the Fjordman Relocation Fund.

Yes, if you donate to me via Paypal here at Vlad’s blog I do get it. I have already received enough money to pay for moving from my old flat to a new one. I will start thanking individual donors by email this week, but since I am very busy it can take several months for me to thank all of you. And yes, I will continue writing essays online and hopefully publish several printed books as well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vlad. I hope you've got adequate security at the new flat. In fact, folks should probably kick in a bit extra just for that.