Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Dry Bones Kickstarter Haggadah

As of next year, Yaakov Kirschen will have been drawing his Dry Bones cartoons for forty years. He’s announced a special project for the occasion, and asked us to help spread the word:

Kickstarter: Dry Bones 40th anniversary

To mark the 40th anniversary of my Dry Bones cartoon I decided to launch a Dry Bones Haggadah project at Kickstarter. We officially launched on October 15th. Within a day and a half one hundred and one backers had provided more than the initial goal of $5,000 that we had requested. I had stayed up, glued to the computer screen watching the numbers go up. Bleary-eyed and excited, I suddenly understood something important. I didn’t need a Rothschild to back my project. One hundred and one Rothschilds had used the Internet to find me and my project. The implications are fascinating…

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

Want to join me in this grand adventure?? Watch the video of me in my studio explaining the details. Click on Dry Bones Kickstarter Campaign. No obligation.

An alternative is to click on the kickstarter link at DryBones.com.

Remember! On Friday November 16th the Kickstarter Haggadah Campaign will end.

0 comments: