Endowment for Middle East Truth7:00 PM June 21, 2012 in the Nation’s Capitol
Our Annual Rays of Light in the Darkness Dinner
is proud to award the Speaker of Truth Award to:
- The Hon. John Bolton: Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, advocate for American and Israeli security
- Senator Mark Kirk: Leading Republican Sponsor of the Kirk-Menendez amendment tightening sanctions against Iran
- Rep. Allen West: Retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel, and one of the most articulate andoutspoken opponent of radical Islam
- Simon Deng: Former child slave, abolitionist, advocate of South Sudan independence, strong supporter of Israel and advocate for UN reform
- Cynthia Farahat: Coptic Christian, Egyptian political activist and scholar
Don’t Delay, Prices Go Up May 31st!
EMET makes every effort to honor Republican and Democratic lawmakers at each Rays of Light Dinner. We are awaiting confirmation from our Democratic honoree, but act now and secure your seat for this wonderful event!
EMET is pro-democracy, pro-USA, and pro-Israel with the mission to educate policymakers on Capitol Hill and the general population by organizing panels and briefings with international experts, and we meet face to face with Senators, House Members and their staff. We are a tax exempt 501(c)3 think tank and policy shop focusing on issues regarding the Middle East, Israel and U.S. national security.