Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Prodigal Returns

The White RabbitI just got back from the Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy, a.k.a. Northern Virginia (Alexandria District). On Monday and Tuesday t was my pleasure and privilege to attend the ACT! For America National Conference and Legislative Briefing, and I’ll be reporting on the event in due course.

By the way, I think it’s hilarious that I wrote Harry Byrd instead of Robert Byrd in my earlier post. It shows that even in my senile dementia I’m a Virginia boy to the core. What other Byrd is there, after all?

Now I have to tackle the email that accumulated while I was gone. Gulp.

See you in a while.


[Nothing more here]

1 comments:

Call Me Mom said...

I was thinking of attending that conference/briefing. Now, I am doubly sorry that I missed it.
Keep up the good work Baron.