Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Robert Spencer’s “Inconvenient Truth Tour” of Australia

At the invitation of the Q Society, Robert Spencer is paying an extended visit to Australia in late November and early December.

He will be making up for the inadequacy of the Australian news media’s reporting on Islam by giving presentations in a number of major cities across the country. If you live in Oz, check out the Q Society website for the scheduled events — if there’s one nearby, you won’t want to miss it.

Many thanks to Vlad Tepes for uploading this video:

4 comments:

blogagog said...

I like Spencer, but I'm not about to take a 17 hour flight to Australia just to see him :).

bewick said...

Cannot see the video because my broadband has yet again descended to unusable. Videos simply won't play. I think the Baron knows about such through regular experience.

Whatever I raise my imaginary hat to the Baron for promoting the Robert Spencer tour despite the spats between the two.
Well done.Shows complete sense and no animosity despite... We need more such.

Sagunto said...

Bewick -

Like to second your point and raise my hat to the Baron in accordance.

Professor L said...

I cringe. It's a prawn, not a shrimp.

Anyway, I'll be there. November 29 in my town.