Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Ramblin’ Man

1895 Klutzmann horseless carriage

I’ll be away from home for a few days, leaving Dymphna here to hold the gates against the janissaries.

I’ve heard tell that dragons and headhunters abound out there in the wild outer regions. If I run into any of them, and live to tell the tale, I’ll prepare a detailed report upon my return.

With only one of us to moderate the comments, approval delays may be longer than usual, so please be patient. For those who are unfamiliar with the rules, see the new guidelines for comments.

I’ve prepared a somewhat truncated news feed, which will appear on schedule tonight.

Later, y’all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it wise to let everyone know that you are out of the house, and that Dymphna is alonein the house, Baron?

Dymphna said...

Not to worry, P. That's what the Second Amendment is for, right?

And the beasties and bearded boondockers between our house and the road keep me quite safe.