Wednesday, October 15, 2008

After the Change

What will happen to intractable hate-filled racists like us after The One becomes President of the World?

Jim at Parkway Rest Stop has an idea:

Letters From the Camp. (Vol. 1)

April 22, 2009

(Note: Around here, we are not permitted to say “2009;” we must say, “0001, in the Year of The One”)

Dear Friends,

I’ve been here for about a week now. Communication of any type with the outside is forbidden, but I managed to give this note to a sympathetic produce delivery man. I didn’t think I could print so small.

Here’s the story.

When I heard the knock on the door, I peeked through the window and saw the same two young, twenty-somethings outside my door. They call themselves “The Messiah’s Witnesses.” They had been coming to my house about every two weeks since the election last year and even more often since January, each time wanting to discuss my “aberrant” politics and to explain to me the wisdom of The Change.

The first few times they showed up I politely told them I was not interested in talking with them, but more recently, I had become more adamant in my refusal. Since their most recent visit, I had resolved that the next time they came knocking, I was going to tell them for once and for all to stay the hell off my property.

I opened the door, prepared to tell them to get lost, but before I could say a word, two men, each the size of an NFL lineman, leaped from the bushes on either side of the door, pinning my arms behind me and placing me in handcuffs. Once I was cuffed, another man, well-dressed and appearing to be in his forties, appeared from behind one of the bushes.

“Who the hell are you, and what the hell is going on here?” I screamed.

“My name is not important. My purpose is to advise you that, by order of Secretary of Education, William Ayers, effective immediately, you are directed to report to the Education Center in your Sector. We are here to transport you there.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“I believe I spoke clearly. We are here to transport you to the Education Center in your Sector.”

“And what if I refuse?”

“Refusal is not an option.”

“Precisely, what have I done wrong?”

“You have done much wrong, starting with your failure to vote for The One, and, worse yet, your writing and saying things that question the wisdom of The One, not to mention your obvious resistance to The Change.”

The letter writer is transported to the Education Center. After orientation, he is issued his new uniform:
- - - - - - - - -
Each person was issued underwear, three grey shirts, three pairs of grey trousers, socks and black shoes. The shirts bore a name tag and the “O’ logo on the left sleeve. I noticed that my shirts all had a one-inch red “B” sewn on the front in the region of my chest.

I asked the person issuing the shirts why mine bore the letter “B.” He responded, “You must have been a Blogger.”

I said that I was indeed a blogger.

He smiled and said, “Bloggers get special attention.”

Read the rest at Parkway Rest Stop. It’s not really fiction…


Hat tip: Fausta.

15 comments:

Mother Effingby said...

I saw this on RED DAWN, but it sounds just plausible enough

ANTI-ISLAMIST said...

LEARN(ED) FROM HISTORY!

In the *(early) summer of 1933* emerged in the Börgermoor and Esterwegen the first in the German Reich by the Prussian state planned and built concentration camps with completely new model barracks. In September camp Neusustrum was opended.
The concentration camp was a double camp for 2,000 prisoners; it was erected from June to August 1933. Due to massive harassment and in numerous cases murder the detainees soon spoke from the "hell on the forest edge." Mostly political prisoners in "protective custody" were kept in camp.
----------
http://www.jewishgen.org/ForgottenCamps/Camps/EsterEngl.html
http://www.gedenkstaette-esterwegen.de/

. said...

It’s not really fiction...

Yes, it is.

Stick to topic, Baron. You're forays into U.S. politics look stupider all the time.

Afonso Henriques said...

I'll have to agree with Gordon, Baron.

And you all know I am all for McCain. You should focus on the lack of caracther of the kenian boy or in his origins, not in scaring people.

I am the one who doubts that Obama will have more than 35% of the American votes... Gordon is right thoiugh he was somehow rude.

Baron Bodissey said...

Nodrog, you're foray's intwo Inglish speling look stupidr all the thyme.

And Afonso, don't be silly. I like to be entertained, and this story is entertaining.

Not everything on this blog is serious. Anybody who wants nothing but seriousness should hang out at humorless blogs. I could name a few of those... ;)

Conservative Swede said...

*I* was entertained!

Very good fiction, very prophetic. Something like George Orwell...

Woden said...

Maybe you should stick a big 'OT' in the heading just in case you decide to go off topic. That way the ordners will know they can take a break!

Afonso Henriques said...

Well Baron, I maybe was being naive... and lol, I just came from a very stupid hilarious blog, but in Portuguese... You see, it apears they have discovered the true identity of Osama Bin Laden. He is Portuguese and is named Carla, there is a great list of enfemeninate traits about Bin Laden...

I may have been a little naive but I did not saw it as entertainment and, if you were to see how the media here portrait McCain, I automatically thought you were paying at the same level...

Nice to entertain, this blog needs more of the like, but something I can see as a joke, ok? And the "worst" information about Obama I did not found at this blog so...

Take care.

no2liberals said...

What will become of Michelle if The One doesn't get elected?
African Press: We Are Going to Release the Michelle Obama "White Racists" Tape.

Bela said...

Well well....

I am routinely scorned on this blog as racist for I have advanced forward knowledge of what is in the store for the US.

I used to evoke my old memories rooted in the Bolshevik experience back in E. Europe for inspiration.
The brains, ideologues and pivotal protagonists were overwhelmingly Marxist Jews so I am quite acquainted with their modus operandi and their quest to destroy the Western civilization; - I am talking about the Commies not Edward Teller, mind you!

I used to refer to them as the TRIBE because the PC rule compels me to do so.
_______________________________________________
Today in the hard leftist Israeli Haaretz paper I found this relevant article:

"Members of the tribe / 36 Jews who have shaped the 2008 U.S. election By Bradley Burston and J.J. Goldberg

Jews have helped to shape the campaigns. Thirty-six of them are mentioned below. This list is by no means all-inclusive, and, for considerations of space, many Jews who have played active parts in the campaigns do not appear - among them Obama surrogate U.S. Senator Ben Cardin of Maryland, and Obama advisor and ex-California congressman Mel Levine."

The full article and list of names at:
http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1029302.html

So the TRIBE! (This word is kosher now) will make war on any manifestation of Christianity, will be pushing the worst Leftist agenda ever; listen up Gordon, our resident Marxist: this mulatto nobody is no match for the clever named and unnamed Jews who pull the strings behind....

I know their ideology, mentality which is summed up by Noel Ignatiev of Harvard: (from Wiki)

"Ignatiev's academic views of race are not necessarily as controversial as his statements about the abolition of the white race. Ignatiev has repeatedly explained that what he is calling for is the abolition of white privilege and race identity."

They will attempt to abolish our identity: be prepared to the Jewish Bolshevik terror what his daddy initiated in Russia. Gordon get the message, they need you, still shortage of Commissars at the Politburo!
(Ignatiev's parents were Jewish immigrants from Russia.- Wiki. )

. said...

I apologize, Baron. I didn't realize that you had merely forgotten your sarc tags, or your smiley face emoticon, when posting this divertimento.

And touche on the misplaced "your", although the

. said...

...to continue my train of thought ...

although the rest of your mockery was blatantly unwarranted!

Anonymous said...

I found this really funny, and I think it should be included in the new Left Behind book. Anyway, it's a gleeful glimpse into the Deadly Reign of the Liberal Leftist Illuminati.

Afonso Henriques said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Baron Bodissey said...

Sorry, Afonso, but that’s too much, and it’s not on-topic.