Update: an article about the Wandsworth demo was now been posted at the EDL website.
The “Free Tommy” movement is going strong in Western Europe. Demonstrations in support of the English Defence League leader took place last Saturday at the following locations:
- London — Wandsworth Prison
- Berlin — near the British Embassy and the Brandenburg Gate
- Paris — Winston Churchill statue
- Vienna — Outside the memorial to victims of the Gestapo
Interestingly enough, German Counterjihad activists are leading the charge. The new Free Tommy website already features a number of articles in its German-language section.
The new site was create in a hurry so that it could be ready for Tommy’s 30th birthday, which is tomorrow. If you haven’t sent him a card yet, you may address one to him here:
Even if it arrives a day or two late, I’m sure it will bring cheer to his cold cell in the dungeon of Wandsworth Prison.
Below are links to some of the coverage of Free Tommy Day at various European locations:
- Free Tommy Day
- We Are All Tommy Robinson: The Wandsworth Demo
- International Free Tommy Day
- “Free Tommy Day” — Bericht aus Hamburg
- Manifestation de soutien à Tommy Robinson Part 1 (video, at Churchill’s statue in Paris)
- Manifestation de soutien à Tommy Robinson Part 2 (video, speakers from the from the Identitaires)
- Manifestation de soutien à Tommy Robinson Part 3 (video, speakers from Riposte Laique and Résistance Républicaine)
- “We are all Tommy Robinson” — EDL protest at Wandsworth Prison
- Demonstration in Vienna (video, at the monument to the victims of the Gestapo)
- Berlin demo (video, near the Brandenburg Gate and the UK Embassy)
- Düsseldorf demo (video)
- Petition: Free Tommy Robinson!
- Tommy Robinson is still confined to a British jail while Muslim terrorists roam free in the streets of London
- EDL Protest at Wandsworth Prison on behalf of Tommy Robinson
- Free SIR Tommy Robinson
- The Right to Oppose Sharia: the Case of Stephen Lennon