Monday, May 16, 2011

Every Picture Tells a Story

You don’t have to understand Swedish to get the point about the photos posted yesterday at Politiskt Inkorrekt. Follow the link and take a look at the Old Sweden versus the New Sweden.

My translation of the text in the post:

A school photo says so much — The pictures below are of fourth-year class members. The top two of the old Sweden are from the 1970s through the 1990s. The two beneath are from Islamic schools in Sweden in the year 2011.

I can’t really read Swedish, so please correct me if I made any significant errors.


Hat tip: LN.

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

As we would say in the US, they are fourth grade school pictures, the top one is from the 70s, the second is from the 90s and the bottom two are from private islamic schools.

Good job though for someone who can't read Swedish!

månesteiner said...

Farväl Sverige!

Anne-Kit said...

Look, I am as concerned as anyone here about the increasing islamization of our Western nations.

However, I don't think it serves any useful purpose to compare photos from Swedish state schools with photos from private religious schools and conclude what Politiskt Inkorrekt seem to imply.

It would be more powerful to compare the first two photos with, say, photos from contemporary state schools in Malmoe ... the message would be 'truer' and to my mind more powerful. I'm sure there would be a noticeable difference in the class composition anyway ...