Complain about the dollar? Would you prefer the amero instead?
Are sovereign boundaries old hat? How about an express train system that runs from a port in Mexico straight through into Canada? [and don’t ask how much eminent domain robbery is going to be involved in this one]
Read the Security and Prosperity Partnership’s fact sheet before you make up your mind.
See Condi Rice meeting with the other transnationalists at the table. Is this what is known as “the things we do for love?” Few of her fellow citizens asked for this, but she travels in elitist circles and they want it for sure. There is money - trillions - to be made here and the Secretary of State is a loyal type. She dances with the one who brung her.
Don’t these “public servants” - unelected, without referenda from their citizens - have a heinous nerve doing this to the citizens of their three countries without so much as a by-your-leave?
Look at the following list provided by your friendly rich uncle. Never mind that some of the links don’t appear to work. They don’t have to; they’re government links:
- - - - - - - - - -
SPP Documents and Useful Links
Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America
- U.S. Department of State Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs
- U.S. Department of Transportation SPP Page
- U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration Binational Planning Page
- Office of the United States Trade Representative: Monitoring and Enforcement
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration International Arrangements Page
- Framework of Common Principles for Electronic Commerce
- U.S.-Mexico Air Transport Agreement
- U.S.-Canada Memorandum of Understanding on Linking Critical Disease Surveillance Systems (PulseNet)
- U.S.-Canada Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation Related to The Safety of Consumer Products
- US-Mexico Memorandum of Understanding on Mutual Assistance in Consumer Protection Safety Matters
- U.S.-Canada Memorandum of Understanding on Pipeline Safety
- North American Energy Working Group (NAEWG)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency and Environment Canada Joint Great Lakes Programs page
- Government of Canada SPP Page
- Mexico Office of the Presidency SPP Page
- North American Natural Gas Vision
- Oil Sands Workshop SPP Report
- North American Steel Strategy
- North American Competitiveness Council (U.S. Site)
Watch your taxes rise. Watch you freedoms decrease.
Kiss your sovereignty good-bye.