In submission to political Islam:
- We shall not create or publish any art to be displayed in any public forum that is offensive to any Muslim.
- We shall not write articles, books or essays that criticize political Islam.
- We shall not give a full report on the violence of political Islam around the world nor mention jihad.
- We shall show respect towards political Islam and defer to Islam’s demands on political, cultural and public issues.
- We declare that the First Amendment does not apply to political Islam.
- We shall criticize our civilization, but never criticize political Islam.
- We shall find fault with ourselves when political Islam commits violence.
- We shall change our laws and customs in accordance with the wishes of political Islam.
- We shall not study the Koran, the life of Mohammed (the Sira) or the Traditions of Mohammed (the Hadith).
- We shall not teach the history of political Islam’s 150 million victims.
- We shall not teach how Islam sold African slaves to the world and enslaved Europeans and Asians.
- We shall only teach about the “Golden Age of Islam”.
- We shall not criticize the payment of the jizyah (foreign aid) to Islamic countries.
- We shall keep our gates wide open for Muslim immigrants.
- Whoever criticizes a Muslim with deliberate intent shall be declared a bigot and attacked.
- We submit to political Islam and as dhimmis we seek the protection of Islam.
Many thanks to the Blue Scarf Society for the treaty, and to Symbolic Truth Middle East Graphics for the image.