Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Light Posting Today

 
Dymphna is down with bronchitis or something similar, and I have to take her to the doctor this morning.

We’re not sure when anyone will be here manning the Gates, but keep checking back. Or read some of the comments: Mussolini and El Jefe Maximo had some interesting conversations last night.

Or check some of our blogroll. For military affairs, see
Air Force Family, The Adventures of Chester, and ThreatsWatch.

For anti-jihad, see Counterterrorism Blog, CDR Salamander, Cuanas, Always on Watch, Infidel Bloggers Alliance, Liberty and Culture , and Northern Virginiastan.

Neo-neocon is always worth a visit.

For shrinks, see Shrinkwrapped, Sigmund, Carl and Alfred, and Dr. Sanity.

And for the real news, see Florida Cracker.

4 comments:

Jason Pappas said...

I hope Dymphna is feeling better. We’ll hold the fort!

airforcewife said...

Hope you're back to manning the Gates soon, Dymphna!

I have to say, the first time I saw my link on your sidebar I thought it was too cool, VERY exciting...

But now I have a link from the actual body of a post! Wow!

hank_F_M said...

Dymphna

Get well soon.

hank

Dymphna said...

Thanks Hank..
I've been sick so much I feel some explanation is due by now...think I'll save it for Neighborhood of God, which I've been taking the long way around to avoid passing it on the way home...
...poor neglected blog.