Friday, December 16, 2005

Welcome the Infidel Bloggers Alliance

Dymphna and I have signed up as contributors to a new group blog, the Infidel Bloggers Alliance, along with Cuanas, Drunken Blogging, Justify This!, Fu2rman, Liberty And Culture, A Deeper Look, News From Eurabia, and Thomas The Wraith.

The mission statement of the Alliance: We are a user contributed site featuring the latest articles from around the blogosphere. Our mission is to act as a hub for bloggers and web users who want easy access to the latest news but do not necessarily have all day to look for it.

If you want to know what’s going on, drop by the Infidel Bloggers Alliance.

5 comments:

Krishna109 said...

Thanks for the mention :-)
I have been reading Gates of Vienna for some time now . . . its wonderful having you as a contributor to IBA.

linearthinker said...

Thanks. Looks valuable.

Northern Virginiastan said...

Please list Northern Virginiastan (northernvirginiastan.blogspot.com) under "Allies"

Baron Bodissey said...

NoVaStan -- alas, I cannot add you to the "Allies", since I am not an administrator for the Alliance.

You'll have to contact Pastorius at Cuanas to get added to that list. Or maybe he'll look in here.

Pastorius said...

Northern Virginiastan,

Not only will I list you as an ally, but I will invite you to be a contributor. I am friends with Always on Watch. A friend of hers, is a friend of mine.

:)

What do you say?

Email me at cuanasblog@yahoo.com