Anyone who has followed the British news in the last few years is familiar with reports of criminal predators who lure very young girls into lives of depravity and sexual slavery.
All the stories follow a depressingly predictable script: a young girl, unhappy with her home life, is lured away by an older man who promises her a good time, plies her with drugs and booze, and then pimps her out to other men while pocketing the proceeds. In the old days this was commonly known as “white slavery”, but today’s preferred politically correct term is “sexual exploitation”.
The article below does not refer to the ethnicity of the exploiters, but in today’s Britain they are almost always Muslims, usually of Pakistani origin.
In the most recent white slavery case, nine men were convicted and sentenced, the longest sentence being seven years. According to Rochdale Online:
UK: Nine Men Convicted of Child Sexual Exploitation- - - - - - - - -
Nine men have been convicted for their role in the sexual exploitation of a 14-year-old girl from Rochdale.
The men gave the victim drugs and alcohol and forced her to have sex with men for money.
The girl went missing from home in Rochdale on two occasions, first on 16 February and again on 22 February 2008.
The second time she was missing for 11 days — turning up in Rusholme, Manchester. When officers spoke to her she told them she had been sexually exploited by a number of men while she was missing.
Over the following weeks the girl was spoken to by a specialist team of officers. She was able to identify the places she was taken and the men who had abused her.
She had been abused by a number of different men as she went from one vulnerable situation to another. In many cases, the men she was associating with were not linked, but they did all identify the child’s vulnerability and take advantage of her.
Superintendent Paul Savill from GMP, said: “This child has been through an absolutely horrifying ordeal at the hands of these men.
“The level of abuse she has suffered is almost beyond belief. She has been treated like a commodity; beaten, threatened and sexually exploited.
“These men took advantage of her vulnerability with no regard for her wellbeing.
“I commend this young girl for her bravery in supporting this case. Even after her ordeal she was able to revisit the sites where she was abused and testify against her abusers in court. This is not easy and can often be the main obstacle we face when trying to bring prosecutions in cases of child sexual exploitation.
The victim herself has released a statement about her ordeal: “These people exploit young girls, introduce them to prostitution, feed them drugs and alcohol and tell them they love them. I know this because it has happened to me and it has changed my life enormously. I just hope that people will be more aware of this now and will be able to prevent this from happening to other vulnerable young girls.”
There is no mention of the ethnicity or religion of the perpetrators, but at the end of the article the list of names gives you a clue.
Notice that this roster has a Mohammed Coefficient of 44%:
- Asad Yousaf Hassan, 28, of Rivington Street, Rochdale was sentenced to two years in prison after admitting two counts of sexual activity with a child.
- Mohammed Basharat, 28, of Prospect Street, Rochdale was sentenced to two years in prison after he pleaded guilty to sexual activity with a child under 16.
- Mohammed Atif, 29, of Rivington Street, Rochdale was sentenced to two years in prison after admitting to sexual activity with a child.
- Aftab Khan, 31, of Tarporley Avenue, Fallowfield pleaded guilty to one count of controlling a child prostitute and one count of sexual activity with a child. He was sentenced to nine years in prison. This was later reduced to seven years on appeal.
- Abid Khaliq, 30, of Shrewsbury Street, Stretford was sentenced to eight months in prison after admitting perverting the course of justice.
- Ahmed Noorzai, 29, of Royce Court in Hulme was sentenced to four years in prison after he was found guilty of paying for the sexual services of a child.
- Mohammed Anwar Safi, 31, of no fixed address was sentenced to 31 months in prison after admitting paying for the sexual services of a child.
- Mohammed Khan, 26, of Royce Court, Hulme was sentenced to four years in prison after he was found guilty of facilitating child prostitution.
- Najibullah Safi, 32, of Reabrook Avenue, West Gorton was sentenced to two years in prison after admitting to sexual activity with a child. [emphasis added]
As Mark Steyn has frequently pointed out, not only is “Mohammed” the most popular name for a newborn boy in Britain, it is also the name most frequently found among those who commit acts of wanton cruelty and brutality.
For a complete listing of previous enrichment news, see The Cultural Enrichment Archives.
Hat tip: Fjordman.