Thursday, May 31, 2007

Attention You Lucky Californians

Roger Simon just sent out the following information about an upcoming conference:

On June 10, 2007 The American Freedom Alliance in Los Angeles is sponsoring "The Collapse of Europe Conference" at Pepperdine University in Malibu. It will feature Mark Steyn, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Dennis Prager, Hugh Hewitt, James Q. Wilson and Douglas Murray, among many others.

The conference organizer, Avi Davis, has asked us to alert our bloggers to this unique conference and to consider linking to it or commenting on it on their blogs.

Here is their program information.

Please feel free to email the conference organizer Avi Davis (310) 254 5355 for further information.


If you go to the conference and want to share your notes and photos, we’d be most grateful. Or, as one of my children used to say when he wanted something, “I’ll be your friend.”


[Nothing follows.]

6 comments:

History Snark said...

Wish I could go

:(

Athos said...

I hope security is on high alert.

Pastorius said...

Wow, they are putting out this information late, aren't they?

I will try to go. If I go, I will take my camera and send along photos.

What time does it start?

Pastorius said...

Alright, I see it starts at 9:00 AM.

Jeez, I'm supposed to be playing music at church that morning. I'll try to get out of it.

Anonymous said...

Your also supposed to register in advance.

They seem to be a bit disorganized I called them up about filming the event, I am a videographer by trade, and they didnt even have anyone lined up to record what goes on.

Unknown said...

Washington times pulled all the pages linked in the article.
Support for the infiltration of hte US government.