Friday, May 05, 2006

Plus Ça Change, Mr. Clinton

Hillary Loads Her Gun
We all know that men do this all the time. It's what makes the world go 'round and keeps Homo Sapiens from dying out. On the other hand, why is Bill so flushingly obvious about it?

The Baron's been surreptitiously gurrl-watching for years, and I can hardly ever catch him at it. I'll bet most men have learned to be that sneaky careful. So how come our Rhodes Scholar ex-President never got the hang of this basic manly skill?

I must ask Dr. Sanity about this character trait... not the girl-watching part. As I said, They All Do It. No, I mean the Getting Caught Part. I'll bet SigCarlFred would want to put William Jefferson on the couch and bring up the subject of his mother. Not a bad idea.

Meanwhile, you people of the male persuasion, “eyes front!”


Hat Tip: Sondrak, she of the finely-thongéd cheeks. Do not send Common Room visitors there, though.

4 comments:

Fat Man said...

Looks to me like he is falling asleep, but what do I know.

Dymphna said...

Bat one--

You're right! He'll have a global harem...except that I think Hillary has a GPS device sewn into his underwear and she'll keep him on a very short leash once she's in office.

The FBI will be busy monitoring him all the time. Bill may not be living with her anymore, but she's forced to wear his name (nasty old patriarchs) so he'll remain her #1 domestic problem, requiring much intel info.

unaha-closp said...

Clintons will be in charge of the USA and the UN.

Dymphna said...

Well, Australia it is, then.